Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 11:31 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Hey, did anybody finish off the CrazyLilBoy taskbar?
No not yet, he is suppose to but I haven't seen anything yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalepl View Post
OK, I finally made a task bar for my Touch Pro. I really liked the work going on by all you guys, but not one of the task bars quite gave me what I wanted, so I took bits and pieces of m6Silver's and TSOwen's task bars along with my own edits to come up with one for my phone. I also added support for rA since I am on Alltel. None of the task bars offered rA. Anyway, after all the edits, I signed all the files and created an install cab. You can find it and screen shots of the effected files as well as screen shots of my phone. Along with the task bar, I also edited the notification icons for the enhanced notification. If anyone wants to use this or alter it, be my guest. If TSOwen or m6Silver has a problem with the use of thier original files, please let me know and I will remove this. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this.

Tkanks to TSOwen, m6Silver, and all the people that make our phones truely ours. =D> It is the work of all of the people here on this site that truely keep me up late into the night tinkering on my phone. I hope to get it done some day.
Thanks for the thanks, and it looks good. Glad to see you put something together that you like and that's what its all about. Looks good, job well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawsy View Post
Hey TSOwen can you tell me how to make the start menu icon transparent so it doesn't have a background? Or just make a custom icon for me? I want a buccaneers flag. I already have the image I want and everything.
You first have to make the image as a .png first you can use a free program calles GIMP and it has a magic wand where you can select an area and delete it that is probably the easiest way. Once you have the image you can use a free program called ICOFX to convert it to an .ico file. GIMP also has a plugin where you can save it as a .ico as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.