View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
We've heard reports of stores/best buy having the units available in their warehouse, they are just waiting for the go ahead to sell them. Whether this is true or not, we can all take with a grain of salt. It just looks like the thing needs the FCC approval, and from there, it's all systems go. Although it would be nice if Sprint was a little more forthcoming with information. They could say "We are waiting on *insert reason here* to release the phone. " And post some kind of status update. Maybe, even get some test units into the hands of reviewers (phonedog, pocketnow, engadget, cnet, etc), so we can hear some reviews of the actual sprint device.

I'll step down from my soapbox now.
I work at Best Buy at the store level. I ask the BBY Mobile manager everyday if he's heard anything and he says no. Not that he would necessarily know what goes on in BBY's warehouse, but just thought I'd throw that out there. Yes, I agree Sprint is being stupid about this whole thing.