View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titanium Weather Setup........

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffinSOAR View Post
Very cool. no problem. I appreciate your replies . Helped me out a lot. also the little pic in the main screen will that always show The texas area? Once clicked it shows my location just wondering if I can change the little pic as well.
The little image on the actual titanium panel will change itself in due time, although usually a soft reset can force this
This post has been thanked 1 times.