View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub View Post
Try setting
HKLM->Software->OEM->PhoneSetting
HiddenDeleteVM = 0
Then *reboot* and go to
Start->Settings->Personal->Phone->Services->Voicemail
[Get Settings...]
There should be a button to clear the voicemail icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Hi
It's not only the automatic prepend are others deleted in dial phone.
I exposed this from the begining three times because the problem started with 7/28 and 7/29.
But the experts are quiet about it and I exposed in this way about people from the rest of the word.
So in the midle time you can use 7/27 and wait for the cooker.
Good Look.
Quote:
In 7/29 and Aurora still on 1
Quote:
This edit not existed in Aurora
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgeniX View Post
Here is my small help for this ROM:

Attached reg file with Right Phone setting... (roam... data roam.. and ect....)

I looked over all those settings and more, and made a cab that adds most all advanced "phone settings" features without adding other settings like looking for older phoneSetting Dlls in rom.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Maxx134RoamingInstallPlusMore.cab (5.8 KB, 218 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maxx134; 08-13-2009 at 07:04 PM. Reason: clarification, and also works on newest roms
This post has been thanked 5 times.