View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:18 PM
rezn
I have the WIFI's

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Please -- and you're the chef, so tweak it any way you see fit and cook it in. I will be thrilled just to have contributed some ideas to the release version of your ROMs. (Actually, you made my day asking that, and I would do a Wayne's World 'not worthy' bit if it wouldn't let slip what an aging geek I am...DOH! Too late right?)

Also, I just updated the files again after discovering that I could add a value to the Banner tag and change 'Launch Browser' to 'Launch Opera' so the zip file with the Big Opera Icon versions in them has been updated to look like this:

Well, I don't really have any inside scoop on Manila, wish I did. Mostly I just enjoy poking around this stuff, knowing I can always re-flash if it goes bad. There are a few interesting threads on Manila editing like this one here, although it's somewhat outdated for the recent ports and updates of Manila. A lot of it still applies though (don't stop at the first post), and it might give you some ideas.
LOL.. Wayne's World...That show definitely had its moments.