View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 09:19 PM
dalepl
N00b

dalepl is keeping up the good workdalepl is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

OK, I finally made a task bar for my Touch Pro. I really liked the work going on by all you guys, but not one of the task bars quite gave me what I wanted, so I took bits and pieces of m6Silver's and TSOwen's task bars along with my own edits to come up with one for my phone. I also added support for rA since I am on Alltel. None of the task bars offered rA. Anyway, after all the edits, I signed all the files and created an install cab. You can find it and screen shots of the effected files as well as screen shots of my phone. Along with the task bar, I also edited the notification icons for the enhanced notification. If anyone wants to use this or alter it, be my guest. If TSOwen or m6Silver has a problem with the use of thier original files, please let me know and I will remove this. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this.

Tkanks to TSOwen, m6Silver, and all the people that make our phones truely ours. =D> It is the work of all of the people here on this site that truely keep me up late into the night tinkering on my phone. I hope to get it done some day.

Alltel
HTC Touch Pro
ROM Version: 2.01.671.1
Radio Version: 1.12.34F
MS Windows Mobile 6.1
Spb Mobile Shell v3.0.1
S2U2 v2.04
Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.1.3
Touch Response v0.3.2
My edited MSkip Mobile Shell 3 Enhancements
My edited Tsowen and m6Silver Custom Task Bar Icons
My edited Black S2A without Curtain