View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:36 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
+1 - That is the easiest way.
But dont forget that AdvConfig will change CommManager's Suspend/Resume value to ~GPRS. If you have trouble answering a call while your data is active, just rename the .txt -> .reg and use that. (I put the same reg in a zip file in case thats easier)

While we're on the topic... I like TouchScroll but I haven't been able to actually tweak it at all. Changing he values seem to have no affect.
I hated trying to move/copy a file on Resco's explorer tree, using the d-pad to get down to my storage card, press right, and have TouchScroll jump like 3 or 4 lines. Any ideas for some settings because I like it for other apps?
scOOb - I read somewhere a thread on touch scroll and there were other settings (simple registry changes) which you may be interested in. I'll try to find it and post it up.

Edit: Found it pretty fast:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...93&postcount=9
I think advanced config only changes one of the settings. I can't remember if it's Mode or Wheelcount.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by ahuskins; 08-02-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Addition of Link
This post has been thanked 1 times.