View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:06 PM
cac2us
Regular 'Geeker

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: dude verizon SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
Verizon does suck. I was supposed to have unlimited text on my account. well apparently it was never added, and i went over on texting by 3000 texts (was on the 500 text plan) so i called, and they said they couldnt do anything, all they would do is add the unlimited text plan on, but would not prorate it..

.this was after being a verizon customer for 8 years. well enough was enough, and after researching sprint and finding out we would be saving $200 a month by switching to sprint, it was a no brainer....

so verizon sent the last bill of 800 bucks, cuz the overage fee was 200 something, plus data usage...so i called the verizon account executives (the top of the food chain) i left a 10 min message cursing them out and complaining about their service....

no response, till 3 weeks later when we got a revised bill with a $560 credit, no call to applologize or anything...screw VZW
Do the math.
I think they gave you more than they needed to.
Does SPRINT call you back to make sure you have been taken care of..??
It would suprise me if they did..