View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 05:36 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
I have been playing around with my favorite Manila file, 27c65cbd, and I came up with something I felt was worth sharing. Basically, I wanted to eliminate the bulky globe graphic and replace the redundant 'favorites/push pages' with actual links to other internet applications since we have 'All Bookmarks' right there anyways. The result looks like this:

The search field and 'Launch Browser' link are both functional, as of coruse are the links added below. I have zipped up a few different 'flavors' of this Manila file for anyone who might not want to do manual edits themselves. The fewer items/icons, the faster the tab loads, and that is why 'Basic' has only 4 items. If anyone is just itching for a custom version of this and is not comfortable editing the file themselves, let me know I could probably make up a few more. If anyone finds any bad links in any of these definitely let me know -- I am pretty sure I got them all where they should be. Enjoy!

Instructions: Unzip the version of the Manila file you choose to \WINDOWS\ and overwrite existing file if asked.

***All zip files have an extra folder within them containing a version with 'favorites/push pages' still enabled below the operator links.

***These Manila files all point to shortcuts and icons that exist on the Mercury and Aurora builds of EnergyROM 'Standard' or 'Standard RD' at the time they were compiled -- they will likely be problematic on other ROMs, including the 'Old Manila' EnergyROM, which they were NOT designed for, so use at your own discretion.
wow this is nice, but dont launch browser and opera do the same thing?

i would like basic one that does this if possbile: eliminate Launch browser or change it to Launch Opera and eliminate opera; a push page link to CMDA TP Forum; IE LINK; WIFI Sharing