View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 05:26 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
I've been reading great things about the ROM and would like to know if anyone has/is running this and has/is running the SsS ROM now? How would you compare the two? Battery life is something that's important to me.

I like Deck's SsS work very much -- I was using it before I discovered that EnergyROM default setup and application offerings were a better 'fit' for my own personal tastes, and I still follow Deck's work (at least from the sidelines).

Battery life is always a touchy subject, but I am one of many who would tell you that there is nothing wrong with battery life on EnergyROM, and all the usual tweaks and good battery practices that apply to any 6.5 ROM will yield similar improvements here.