View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:06 PM
8notime
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Late text messages, permanet fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
do you get better service with verizon?
In the west, where I'm at, I would say coverage is a wash. Especially with the roaming agreements the 2 carriers have with each other. However, right before I switched, not only was I having issues with text messages, but I was also having a problem where I'd have 4 bars of signal, but my phone would never ring and callers would be sent to voicemail. Sometimes the voicemail indicator wouldn't come through for an hour or so. I tried setting the slot cycle index lower, working with Sprint tech support, swapping out phones several times, and they just couldn't fix it. I was really bummed I had to switch after 9 years of Sprint's great prices and the first to get the cool phones, but the service just wasn't working out.