View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:17 AM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i need help please!

well i think what im looking for is to become a superuser to be able to run certain market apps such as screenshot and a cache cleaner. ive searched everywhere here and on xda with no luck. i did see something about a script that can allow certain apps at launch to run in superuser mode, is there anything like that at all? sorry if i keep asking but it's bugging me to no end and im sorta stuck. how did you guys get apps to run in root mode? is there a command i need to enter int he terminal? i do know i tried su and it said permission denied for me?

by the way what is the superuser permissions app i see on my build of cupcake? i launch it and it does nothing?