View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 12:55 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Well it looks like it was posted to this site on 20 October. The billing issue is still outstanding--we just don't know yet.

late,
Coz
I think as far as billing, the only way I would be concerned is if I were with Sprint....I really don't see how they would/could charge people with other service providors. They do not have our personal/billing info, and I do not believe for a second that all the providors would get together on this (eg.:

[Sprint] "Hey VZW, I see ten of your subscribers use our TV service, would you be so kind as to place the usage charges on your bill to them, and pass it along to us?"

[VZW]: "Sure thing Sprint, we will get right on that and collect your money and pass it along to you as a curtesy, no charge to you!!!!")

Yeah.....right!!!!! ROTFLMAO

Last edited by syrguy1969; 10-26-2007 at 12:58 PM.