View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](July 13, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.0 CE OS 5.2.23004(Build 23004 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassith View Post
I'm having the worst time w/my data connection. I can't turn it on and it keeps asking for my password when I try to send picture messages. I love this rom but i really need some help fixing this problem! I'm with Alltel, I downloaded the sms160.cab, and the dcd cab for Alltel and don't know what else to do. Any help would be much appreciated!

Flash back to the Alltel Stock rom, and then if your data is not working let me know and ill give you further steps.

If your data works after you flash to stock alltel rom then your safe to flash back to my rom.
Im planning on a release possible late tomorrow.