View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 10:45 PM
(V)eGa
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Re: (V)eGa's - How to create a basic theme - TUTORIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
tht is very nice theme did you make it? I have no clue about how to make a 6.5 theme.
That's actually a pre manilla theme. Back when we used to run HTC Home on the phones. In 6.5, since the interface is mostly just menus, the old themes work really good.

Yes, I have closed my site and I'm in the process of moving. I do have all of my themes still and will upload them on request here. The best part about the themes is they were perfectly on Windows 6.5 Romz.