View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 12:27 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom5b View Post
As a Newbe this may be a dumb question: When did this cab file become active in the group? Has it been a full month or two for the powers that be to bill?

Also, I left the program run for 1.5 hours (my time to get to work) and had 50% of remaining power when I shut off.

I am still looking for a work around and free Direct Streaming Cab. T
Well it looks like it was posted to this site on 20 October. The billing issue is still outstanding--we just don't know yet.

And yes...this application (as with most apps that stay connected to the internet) is a bit of a battery hog. You can adjust your screen brightness and turn off your keyboard lights in an effort to conserve power.

late,
Coz