View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 09:24 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damager View Post
I had the same issue with the wifi, did as you did and soft reset with the switch on, and now works as per usual.

Thank you and Kane3162. You know there as always been an issue with the wifi not working for some people ever since the 6.5 builds started coming. I was running Tplane37 builds before the 21501 was released and there were numerous people with wifi problem, but there were numerous people who have never had wifi problems(Me one).
I have not heard this mention anywhere before, again thanks for this feedback.

This post has been thanked 1 times.