View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Goddbody
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Ok I know some people are waiting to get a url for the "Newbie" website that I am developing, and I appreciate the patients. Keep in mind a step by step tutorial geared site takes a lot of work, as what I am instructiing people to do may impact the functionality of their handset. I don't want to fluck this up. I just want to demonstrate some of the basic hacks as well as plugins that can be implemented on handsets which I believe will give rookies a good feel on how to modify or enhance their device so they can choose which direction they want to proceed pertaining to their individual Model. So please bare with me as I drag my ass on this. Your patients gives me more time to help you which is what this is all about in the first place. Looking at a 2-3 window for a launch of this site. Also i hope you will all like the graphics. Thanks again. Oh and I have included a forum on the site to allow Newbies help other Newbies.