View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 05:40 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *7/07 UPDATE* PANDORA! VGA+PLAYBACK Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardn View Post
Folks, first time posting. I am a die-hard Pandora user but haven't successfully installed it on my Omnia phone. Can you provide me even simpler step by step? Here's what I tried to do:
1. downloaded pandora.cab and Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab on to my PC
2. copy/pasted CABs to My Windows Mobile-Based Device folder
3. from the PC, attempted to open and install the CAB which is clearly not right (just get properties window)
4. Active Sync is up, connected, but not syncing. (I forced a stop to keep duplicated calendar listings from happening)
5. Where on the Omnia do I go to install the Pandora.cab and Advanced.cab? I don't see the files anywhere. When surfing to Pandora, it still says no solution yet for my smartphone.

Thanks, in advance, for your help
you don't need all the advanced config crap on the omnia, just install the 1st or 2nd pandora file in the attachments... try em both see which works

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!