View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 10:52 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Ideas to return my Touch Pro to the dealer for a new touch pro 2

and i just thought if something... ive never heard of a carrier, that doesnt accept a telesales exchange or return at the store front... thats technically how your suppose to return your device if your cancelling in the 14-20-30 day(depends on carrier) period...

like if i call sprint and order a NIB anything and never been a cust b4...i get a 30day return policy... if i ordered it from telesales and decide to cancel and say go with ATT, what am i suppose to do with the device? certainly not repackage and ship it back "on my money" its not upto me to pay for it, if im deciding in my "grace period" to not be their customer... sprint would expect me to goto one of their store front and return the device.... as would ATT,VZW, and anyone else i can think of...

...and we could come up with a way to get on the phone without me needing your info...could have you call up, then 3way me after youve given your info so i dont hear it

another edit.... "NO return on DATA phones"????? thats the dumbest excuse ive ever heard, do they even offer a device that DATA isnt offered on??? even a cheap 10dollar flip phone has DATA capabilities.... so are they saying they have no return policy then, period, since every handset can have DATA??? -interesting question and way to look at it

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 08-01-2009 at 10:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.