Darrell262
N00b
Threadstarter

Darrell262 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ideas to return my Touch Pro to the dealer for a new touch pro 2

http://about.telus.com/legal/terms_conditions.html

Use of Information. You hereby agree that you shall not use any information contained in this Site or the links to this Site in any claims, proceedings, suits or actions against TELUS, its suppliers or affiliates. You may not post, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or material on the Site: (a) constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; (b) which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the copyright holder; (c) otherwise use this Site in a way that is contrary to law or which would adversely impact use of the Site or the Internet by other users including the posting or transmitting of other information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.

Guys. I think I am going to give up.

It states right on their website that I can't use any info from this website(telus)in a lawsuit to them.

I got another 3 year contract with them to get a discount on the phone which is 650$. I paid 200 plus tax on visa (229$) for the phone. And telus paid the rest. so If I return the phone to them and get my 229$ back I am still connected to a 3 year contract with them with no phone but my old phone I guess. I am sure they won't give me a deal on the new phone which is 650$.

to get out of the contract is 700$ now, and a new phone is 650.

I thank everyone who helped me here.