View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 03:04 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

[QUOTE=swlaraut;1074658]Thanks for the info.
Let me backup for a second. I used S2U2 on my titan and loved it. On the pro it seens to overlap, for instance, when the phone rings the stock slider opens and then is over ridden by S2U2. I figured this can't be good and uninstalled. I then went in search of a way to modify the stock slider. I tried the lock setting on touch pro tweeks but it won't set. I have read that it was made for the diamond and some settings won't work.

Are you sure you have the right thread # for tweeking the softkeys? I seem unable to find it.

Lets make my request easy. If you go to the start menu the right soft key is "Lock". Is there anyway to map it to the RSK on the home page?

Again, Thanks

MY RESPONSE:

Dont know if this would help, as far as I can tell, IF you can map the lock program it would have to be done manually, I can't find it via any Key Map software.

From askwhy, post 6097. It tells you how to map keys via the registry but you'd have to know the exe of the lock program? This one is a bit above my pay grade. Good luck.

RSK for Right Soft Key and LSK for Left

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeRSKText"="MyChoiceOfProgram"
"HomeRSKPath"="\windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyFolderName\MyProgram.exe"
"HomeRSKArguments"=""

-or- (an example for switching to a Manila page)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeLSKText"="Programs"
"HomeLSKPath"="\windows\manila.exe"
"HomeLSKArguments"="--switchtopage programs.page

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-01-2009 at 03:05 AM. Reason: OOPS I GOOFED THE QUOTE!