View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 12:16 AM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I can’t get flash to work

I CAN’T GET FLASH TO WORK

Browsing the upgrade forums, one very popular question that I see users asking their chefs is if their ROMs have built-in flash support.

Well, that all about to come to an end. Adobe has decided to release a beta version of its Flash Player 10 for Mobile OSes this October. Which mobile OSes you ask? A lot of them. The beta will support Google's Android, Nokia Symbian, Palm Web OS, and Windows Mobile powered devices. However, for iPhone and RIM users, you will have to wait. Why you ask? Because, to make it work, Flash needs to run in the lower layers of the OS, something that the Google, Nokia, Palm, and Windows are ok with, but apparently not Apple or RIM.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 7 times.