View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 10:34 PM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular

ksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ideas to return my Touch Pro to the dealer for a new touch pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell262 View Post
Well I got off the phone. I asked for a manager. Talked to her, told her I am not happy with the phone, I recited the telus website page about return policy, and she said they don't return data phones, of which I said there was no mention of a data phone or not data phone on the website.
Bingo!

Print the current website and take screen captures. Take pictures of everything and box the phone up. Return the phone by some way that has tracking abilities and require a signature that they've received it.

Now, since you've purchased this on-line, I'd assume that you used either American Express, Visa, Mastercard or Discover? File a claim with them. The claim is that according to Telus's return policy you have 20 days to return the phone.

American Express and Discover takes the money out of their merchant account immediately. Vista and Mastercard also have many protections for the buyer.

This seems very cut and dry to me. Something you'll easily win.