View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 10:17 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Didn't work for me. I went thru and unchecked everything just to see if I could get a booting rom and it didn't work... Back to square 1 I guess.
i got mine to boot by not including notification enhancements, i have a feeling its because i moduled it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I have a feeling that there are either new modules or new addresses for the modules in these newer sys builds, which is causing issues with our crappy 6.1 kernels. I have noticed that the old and new kitchens seem to be handling modules slightly differently, which means that there are different issues with the same builds in each different style kitchen. Where's my 6.5 kernel damnit!
i think it is modules, that was what caused mine not to boot