Old 07-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Darrell262
N00b
Threadstarter

Darrell262 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ideas to return my Touch Pro to the dealer for a new touch pro 2

Well I got off the phone. I asked for a manager. Talked to her, told her I am not happy with the phone, I recited the telus website page about return policy, and she said they don't return data phones, of which I said there was no mention of a data phone or not data phone on the website.

She stated that regardless they will not take the phone back. I said the screen is too small, and the touch pro 2 has a larger screen. She told me that they already gave me a discount on my current phone with a 3 year plan and that they can't or won't give me a discount on the other phone returning my phone.

I told her I want to know how much it will cost to cancel my phone 1 year from now because I can't afford or want to pay 700$. And she said she doesn't know and that she will have to transfer me to someone else for that, and then she said I can't believe you would want to cancel your contract with us after being with us since 2003 over a phone issue. I told her I've been with you guys longer then that but under my dads name, and that I am so upset that they can't work this out with me that I am going to take my business else ware.

Then I got transfered to the other lady who told me 480$ plus tax next year (July) and that she will see if there is any way for me to return the phone. After she got back she said theres no way to return a data phone. and I said well thats ok and thank you for your time bye.

GODZSON What is the url of your post