View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:59 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Need Help, looking for a 6900 Expert.

You can do what you want to do yourself. You can uninstall/remove any program/app you want through remove programs or file explorer. As far as the cube you can download the cube configuration tool from the sticky in the first part of this forum and remap buttons to open certain apps. You can also disable or remove the cube altogether with a couple easy reg edits. I say do it yourself cause you can get it done faster than sending it to someone. But, if you still don't want to I could do it. I wouldn't charge you anything just maybe the shipping to send it back. Good Luck!