View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:41 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I wonder if my issue has to do with the way I port the xip into the payload - I'm still using the old kitchen.

I have no issues with Live Search in 23016. I recmod all of BROWSINGCORE, all of browsingie, and browser.dll, webview.dll, and wmlview.dll in BROWSING. I also delete adobe flash from the sys and use flash lite 3.1.
i cannot get it to boot either it was working fine for a while then it quit wanting to boot.. both 35 and 36
im gonna see if its one of the ext's that i moduled.