View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 04:04 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: What custom ROM do you use on your Sprint Diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I would suggest trying out a number of roms. They are all very good. Especially as a community it helps to try out many of the newer chefs roms as well to assist them with development and to support the continuation of the forum. Many of the roms are iterations of established chef's roms so you may like the creative touches implemented in these releases. Also, dependent on your carrier, you should check to make sure a release is generic or is specically designed for your carrier. Or check to see if it requires you installing carrier specific cabs to get up and running properly. It's really trial and error finding the roms you are most comfortable with but ask questions and people will help you (just try to read up a little on each rom thread to see what others are reporting so you are more informed). Best of luck.

pretty much what rileyd5 said..There are so many roms to chose from..but if your looking to start out with a rom to try i would suggest mightyrom as a base to start out at. play with customize etc.then branch out from there.. Im really digging bonzirom atm..runs fast stable and plenty of space.. thats what i like in a rom..but also playing with the ssk kitchen too..