View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 03:51 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 7/31/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23016,21828 - Generic | All Carriers -

while using 6.1 for about ten minutes, I noticed that I really like the stock 6.1 touch input. Unlike the ones I find now in 6.5 (including yours), I can choose compact qwerty, full qwerty, or phone style, and its got that easy language select, but I like the ezinput you have because the symbols are easier to locate... Is there a combination or a way to do the stock 6.1 keyboards over your 21828 without cooking my own rom?