View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 02:41 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Okay, I need some help. When NRG posted the lastest ROM he made a radio suggestion that works best with his ROM. I am now looking for the information that he posted but cannot seem to find it any longer....Anyone remember what it was or where it is? I searched this thread, his twitter page and need help.
NRGZ usually recommends a radio with the GSM version because of the desire to match rilphone.dll with the radio -- however (and I would love some clarification on this) I don't think that matters or applies to us CDMA folks.

As discussed many times (and as ThreeFaces points out just above this post) the results from any radio are going to vary greatly by location. Nobody can say what will work best for you in your location. You just have to try a few and see for yourself.