View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:25 AM
stevenp1200
Lurker

stevenp1200 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *7/07 UPDATE* PANDORA! VGA+PLAYBACK Fix!

Thanx Socialsavant. I just wanna say that, 1-2 years ago this problem would've been resolved. It seems like there aren't as many WM freaks like there used to be. I know cause I work for Sprint. Due to the lack of "user friendliness," I see and sale more Black Berries and Palm Pres than i do Touch Pros or even Palm Pros. Most customers will take a look at the device and say "no way." With the lack of programs such as Pandora (which trust me, is a good selling point,) it seems no one wants the Touch Pro. What kills the selling point even more is the price tag of the high end WM devices. I could remember more people purchasing the Mogul over the faster Touch Pro.
I know this is off topic, but something has to be done about the lack of programs. WM has been out as long as Black Berry, yet most of the good or popular programs have to be tweaked in order to operate fairly good.
My real question is; is there a way to directly address this to Pandora? Black Berry with the Hifi streaming or what ever, shows me there is some sort of conspiracy against WM.