View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:11 AM
kabuk1
Almost a VIP

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1
Re: Ideas to return my Touch Pro to the dealer for a new touch pro 2

Dude, what the hell? You're on day 6 & they won't take it back? If you are within the return period, they HAVE to take it back. Speak to retentions, hang up & call back if you get a jerk rep, escalate, send out EECBs(executive email carpet bombs, fyi), remind them of how long you've been a loyal customer, and if they won't budge spread the story all over the place. Consumerist.com is a good starting point, it's watched by a lot of companies & has a HUGE fanbase. If a company's name is made mud on Consumerist, that company tends to respond pretty quick to resolve the issue.

I hate it when companies try to BS people like this. "We have a 20 day return policy, but we're just not gonna honor it this time." Reminds me of the time I checked a b**** at the Sprint store for telling my ex he had to PAY to have his 10 day old Treo repaired. They will try anything to gouge people who they think don't know any better. If you counter their crap with knowledge of the policies, they will usually shut up & do their jobs. If not...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC

Last edited by kabuk1; 07-31-2009 at 06:19 AM.