Old 07-31-2009, 05:34 AM
Darrell262
N00b
Threadstarter

Darrell262 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ideas to return my Touch Pro to the dealer for a new touch pro 2

Guys, I don't want to break my phone, and I know thats dishonest. I am simply stating what a friend told me I should try. I stated what he said to give you guys a idea what I have heard already.

I am alittle upset with Telus currently. I have loved em in the past, I have had a cell phone since 16 with them. Yes back in the day in high school. I was working at the mill at the time. I know that is common place nowerdays, but My first phone was a Motorola Flip (yes the big phone) I had to have the contract under my dads name because I was too young. Which is why I am so upset. They are giving me a sweet deal on my plan. I told them that I'd be willing to disreguard the savings I am getting, as well as pay an extra fee to make it happen.

I also was so upset tonight that I phoned them back and asked how much it would be to get out of my 3 year contract, and if I can somehow reduce my contract with them by buying the phone out right.

700$ candian to get out of the contract. The lady on the phone told me I need to talk to customer relations or something and that they went home for the night. So am going to call them tommrow and see what I can do.

I am hopeing/routing for you guys to give me sound advice on what I could say tommorow to help me out. I know I havn't been on this forum long, but I have been reading this and xda-developers alot since I bought this new smart phone.

I am 32 now 16-32 crazy

Last edited by Darrell262; 07-31-2009 at 05:35 AM. Reason: age