View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 02:17 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibleedbloo View Post
Is the 3.5mm jack confirmed? That is gonna be the clincher for me to pick up this bad boy, colors be damned.
Not to me, the adapter worked for me on the Mogul the few times I used it. I'm ticked about the loss of the flash / flashlight, but other than that, it looks great (though I'd far rather have a Mogul 2 with upgraded memory, screen res, and all the buttons).

I suspect a lot of returns are button related, and hence the drift away from physical buttons. Either that, or the dumbing down of everything to an ICI (Interactive Cartoon Interface)