View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 07:15 PM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
NRGZ28

I think this ROM can be improved if you cut down on all the clutter and the many subfolders in the start menu.

Only 4 subfolders are needed, Games, Office Mobile, Settings, and MISC and put various subfolders inside the MISC. Put all the important frequently used stuff in the main program section and the rarely used stuff in the MISC folder. Just keep it simple.

The main programs that should be included in the main should be:

Internet Explorer, File Explorer, Camera, Album, Opera, Google Maps, Comm Manager, You Tube, Contacts, Notes, Windows Media.

Those are probably the most common things people use. I personally prefer the regular File Explorer over Total Commander, and I always move TC to the Misc folder.

Other than those, your ROMS are very good. Just take your time and make them as stable as possible and everything should be good. Thanks!
wow...folks never cease to amaze me...I swear If I felt like this I would just make my own rom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
New version of the Pimp Package has been released...

Smack the Pimp to get to the Download Page

Code:
Change Log

7.30.09 - v1.1.2
* Added PsShutXP with Custom EnergyROM Skin
* Added Pimp Slap ring tones to Ringers folder
* Disabled S2U2 by default
* Replaced Reset with PsShutXP on Programs Tab
* Added High Resolution Icons for loaded apps

Very freakin nice...! Thx!