View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
08/04] Final Release Yay 4 Juggs 6.1 special Sprint & Alltel!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well after many many many failed attempts i have finally perfected the 6.1 rom for the SPRINT Touch Pro. I can almost guarantee you wont find a flaw in this OS aside from personal preference. I have made every correction possible to see to this.

As far as your battery life goes...i only recommend using the stock sprint 1.03 radio with this rom if you want to get better battery life...any other radio will drain your battery quicker. The choice is yours...better battery or better signal...i have yet to find a radio with a happy medium.

Although some of you may say well this should do this or that should be like that...that's personal preference. I created this rom to run as intended...fast, stable, and reliable. I left it pretty much base as per usual so that you can add your own flavour to it. I did add a few things here and there so it didnt look so vanilla manila, but even with those changes nary do they affect how the OS runs.

DOWNLOAD SPRINT NOW!!!
DOWNLOAD ALLTEL NOW!!!

Code:
Here you will find the list of info contained in the rom
Windows Mobile Professional 6.1 CE OS 5.2.21042

Yay 4 Juggs Color Customizations (manila,dialer...etc)

Taskbar Base created by Tsowen with a little tweaking done by me

JD's Arcsoft MMS cab which features Voice SMS like ability

No2Chems nuepower driver featuring fast charge

OEM HTC APPS - aud manager...album...htc task manager...htc zip...ect.

Facebook social networking cause lets face it where were we without facebook right?

PIM Backup

Clear temp

Quick GPS

PHM Notepad(code on the go!)

SPB Screenshot(everyone always needs an app for screenies!)

psShutXP

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 08-10-2009 at 07:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 21 times.