View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 02:24 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23016

Quote:
Originally Posted by jminor View Post
I am starting to take notice at all the builds and decided to try one, but I don't know how to load a .rar file. I've always used ppc Kitchen products that use the builder and do it automatically. I've searched for instructions and can't find any. Can someone please point me in the right direction, or explain how to manually load a .rar file into my Sprint Modul 6800. Thanks
Download and extract the rar using winrar or 7-zip.org
It will extract a folder. Put phone in bootloader and hook up usb then run the rom updateutility in that folder.

Or you can just pull the .nbh(RUU_signed.nbh) file out and put it on the sd card and rename it TITAIMG.nbh and enter bootloader and follow grey screen instructions. SD card needs to be 2gig or less and formatted to FAT32

This post has been thanked 1 times.