View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 02:07 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
I somewhat agree with you

but I don't like the setup of the start menu either. I would rather have my apps right there in the start menu, and TF3D can be a pain to scroll thru sometimes.

And i'm more of a 6.1 start menu guy myself....

But saying all that, I don't think Energy should have to change it. I have no problem with it. If I want something there i'll just do it myself. Nice ROM
Right on...we sure don't all have to like and use the same stuff (it's not like we're iPhone users...sorry couldn't resist).

@ Everyone - You could try setting up a Mortscript to copy all your favorite shortcuts to the start menu root, or go a bit further and do it all up in Sashimi. Have the shortcuts you don't want moved, copy in the ones you want, set the rank in the registry so they are in order, and assign any custom icons (also a regedit). If anyone wants some help doing this I could probably type something small and specific up...and there are plenty of more involved Sashimi guides out there as well.