View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 05:37 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenx06 View Post
I've got the new 4.2.8.1 version OEM'd up and have a link to it in the first post. Use same instructions as before. Video works in it!

Just confirming - I have helmi's wm6 installed. Do I download from the link on first page. Hard reset my phone then install the cab you provided instead of the 3.5 in helmi's build. I can uninstall the 3.5 in add/remove. So if possible I will uninstall the install ur cab. Note: I reset before customizations run so I don't automatically install 3.5. I go into extended ROM and install the cabs I want. I just want to make sure of how to install. I prefer not to hard reset unless needed. I have a lot of MMS messages I do not want to lose.

What are the benefits of this upgrade?