View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 11:12 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhale83 View Post
I'm having problems with my ROM flash sticking
Hopefully, someone here can help.

Quote:
I flash the ROM
From PC via USB or using the SD card method?

Quote:
then hard reset again
Do you let customizations run before you hard reset again? And aare you using 'Wipe Device' or a button method?

Quote:
it works for a while then all of the sudden will freeze up
About how long does it work for? Does it freeze anywhere or always in the same place/application?

Quote:
when I go to soft reset it, it performs a HARD reset except it doesn't actually perform the hard reset. It just gets stuck at the screen that says "Welcome to EnergyROM".
I assume you've waited an extra long time just to make sure, say 5 minutes, just in case it wasn't stuck...right?

Quote:
I have to put it in Bootloader and re-flash again to get it to do anything.
Have you always re-flashed the same file or have you tried other ROMs? Definitely try another ROM or even the stock ROM at this point to see if it has any similar issues. You may have a hardware problem developing.

Quote:
Sometimes it also gets stuck at the very first screen that says "Touch Pro" with all the stuff in red text at the bottom.
That also sounds suspiciously like a hardware issue, and you can flash back to stock for your best chance to determine if that's the case.

Quote:
Anyone got any advice for me to get this fixed???
Yup, flash back to stock and test for a while. If you have no problems, re-download the EnergyROM and try flashing again. Good luck!