View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 10:31 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sashimi and the Omnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by snkeyez95 View Post
How do I export just the identifed changed REG file? I'm using WinDiff to identify the exact strings that change with a given setting change. When I use PHM reg edit it doesn't allow me to export the single string. No luck with resco either?

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious. I can export the entire folder containing the various strings...Just not the individual strings themselves.
You can't export just a string value. You'll need to export the folder that contains it