Old 07-30-2009, 09:35 AM
CRACING
PPCGeeks Regular

CRACING is keeping up the good workCRACING is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CRACING
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Ok guys, 23016 is working prefectly now.

The problem was with lang come with the source. No idea what the donor made and I wasted whole day today.

I had downloaded from here.

However, SYS common is fine. Now I'm testing lang with all dpi provided by da_g. Hope it works

Edit: OK, lang provided by da_g works perfect!

BTW I have some info : More the modules, more will be the speed of OS. As my master cornelha said, Modules shouldn't converted to files and files shouldn't be converted to modules so that mean, the modules came from source is good be as modules and shouldn't be converted to files.

As I have seen all the upcoming WinMo 6.5 or 6.1 sources, will be have files inside the modules so while building, the modules will be deleted and files will be used. If we remove the files inside the modules, the OS may become faster and I have experienced it.

Try and see what happens. FYI; Most of modules will be in OS and Shell packages and will be having files inside modules so remove them, cook and taste your meals.

Best Regards

!!! Use 'search' before posting your queries | Post in the correct sections !!!
!!! Read here about how to ask a question | Do not spam the board | Respect others !!!

Panasonic GD90 ► Sony Ericsson J230i ► Motorola W220 ► O2 Ice ► HTC Wizard ► HTC Raphael

Last edited by CRACING; 07-30-2009 at 09:59 AM.