View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 06:06 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
I saw the Hitler facsimile avatar the other day and it struck me as something that is questionable. I read it and saw that it was probably being used as a way of demeaning Hitler. I did have to view it a couple of times to determine that explanation as I did not think that the author would blatantly put something on a Public forum with a meaning to defend others. I didn't post anything about it until now.
I saw that some were very offended by the avatar and I think rightfully so.
But to jump to the conclusion that the author is racist without speaking to him first may not have been prudent.
With that being said, the avatar is being shown publicly and I think others have a right to post their opinions of it publicly.
I think that most people would know that posting a pic of Hitler in a questionable way would raise some eyebrows to say the least.
maybe its charlie chaplin? lol
when i saw it, i saw another meaning.. WinMo its the best!
i didnt think of anything racial, or anything bad about it..