View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 05:54 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

I saw the Hitler facsimile avatar the other day and it struck me as something that is questionable. I read it and saw that it was probably being used as a way of demeaning Hitler. I did have to view it a couple of times to determine that explanation as I did not think that the author would blatantly put something on a Public forum with a meaning to defend others. I didn't post anything about it until now.
I saw that some were very offended by the avatar and I think rightfully so.
But to jump to the conclusion that the author is racist without speaking to him first may not have been prudent.
With that being said, the avatar is being shown publicly and I think others have a right to post their opinions of it publicly.
I think that most people would know that posting a pic of Hitler, arguably the most hated pos in the history of civilization, in a way whose meaning may not be clear to some, would raise some eyebrows to say the least.
Btw, I stumbled upon this thread because I used the new View Groaned Posts feature and a post got my attention beginning with Wtf
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 07-30-2009 at 06:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.