View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:52 PM
ebmorgan
Halfway to VIP Status

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd View Post
youre an idiot and you dont belong anywhere near ppcs or technology.
I'll remember that the next time I walk into my office here in REDMOND.... You have no idea who I am and what I know.

Quote:
im an elitist ass much with 23mb free after running for 24 hours. i run everything you run except for htc home.

htc home is your problem. if you knew how to read you wouldnt be crying that nobody will help you when this has been covered in thread after thread since the titan came out.
<sigh>...where did I say no one will help me? When did I cry? In fact, where did I even ask for help? I mearly stated my results with the update so others would have additional info for comparison.

Quote:
...i am really curious if the other htc device's forums have been plagued with whiny little kids with no troubleshooting skills who hate their device because of a peice of software called htc home, or if we are stuck with all the morons in the titan community.
Get off your box...