View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:18 PM
Mustang1970
Lurker

Mustang1970 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BT Issue

I also have had the dreaded BT issue where it is turning off all by itself so I hard reset the Mogul. THEN I added nothing to it except setting up email. Since that moment I have been on the phone for nearly 3 hours solid (on BT) and NO ISSUES. I suspect that culprit is a common piece of software we are all loading. Might it be the HTC 6 Tab on Today or is it possibly Calendar + or some other piece of software. The suspects should be the most common of apps. Thoughts?

And concerning the memory issue. I agree if you bought a device which was advertised as 64mb of RAM and you expected something different then shame on you. If MS has a buggy OS shame on them. If you write software and don't fix memory leaks in it then shame on you. My point, there is no single point of failure on this issue and in case no one told you lately...THIS IS NOT A PERFECT WORLD...so stop the complaining and the threats of class action lawsuits because they are only going to drain you emotionally and financially and you will still have issues with this or any other product. Get on with life.