View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 01:05 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Verizon Wireless Touch Pro2 Discussion Thread

Okay so I just got off the phone with Verizon Customer Service (switching my service over to my replacement TP after keyboard died). And while I'm waiting on the phone and she's working on setting it up, I ask her if she has heard anything about the release date for the Touch Pro 2. So she says she'll look into it while I'm on the phone...

So she goes to some part of their system that has all the info on upcoming devices. And the listed release for the Verizon Touch Pro 2 is mid-late September!

She said there is a small possibility it could be pushed back but based on what she saw it looked good to go for a September release!
Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone else that's been dying to know!