View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 10:09 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
which Verizon radio?

Actually I guess it was the 7/22 build with the 1.03.09V Verizon radio anyone have a link to the 7/22 RD build could you please PM it too me. It will be lost in this thread by morning. This build and radio got me fantastic battery life any I would like to test it again to make sure I wasn't dreaming. The one thing I noticed with this build and radio was that I had 5 bars of signal strength all the time. I live like 1000 feet from a tower that's how it should be. Right now with this build i have no bars.

Last edited by zone23; 07-29-2009 at 10:13 PM.