View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 09:35 PM
rezn
I have the WIFI's

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
i made the jump to Energy 7/28 from MR6 and i have to say, this ROM is the sickest, most complete custom ROM that i have flashed when it comes to performance and aesthetics. i installed the pimp pack also and it enhances/compliments the stock theme well.

but, i have found that battery life is horrible.....my phone can barely lasted the day with minimal use. i took it off the charger at 9:30am....10 mins browsing, 1 hour bluetooth stereo music, NO calls, and 3 txts put my battery below 30% by 4pm....if i had actually used the phone, it surely would have died. i tried searching the thread for others input on battery life, but ppcgeeks is acting funny right now. i'm thinking maybe i have a bad flash(and yes i hard reset after flashing)...so i might reflash tonight in the hopes that it 'fixes itself'. is anyone else experiencing poor battery life on this ROM?
Welcome back to the NRGZ ROM... The battery issue has been beat down.. You might even receive some flames for it. The battery life sucks on the TP. If you want better battery life, you can by a larger batter, find some tweaks that may give you a few more mins of time.. or just keep a charger handy!